Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodbye sweet sweet summer):

So in about 8 hours I will begin my last year of high school!! The summer went by way too quickly! But Germany was amazing!!! So now I'm gearin' up for another German filled summer.(;
Time to get a second job, on top of the one I already have at the driving school on town. I tell ya those plane tickets are not cheap! But at the end of all the lonnngggg hours worked will be 2 1/2 long months of Germany. And maybe if I'm lucky Paris and Spain will be somewhere in the mixture. So relaxing and sightseeing is over, time to get back to reality Gabby. Which consists of stacks of homework, hours of dance practice, and lots of working!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I like the topic of your blog and think that it's a great way to record that sort of stuff. I've added your blog to blog I'm following. I have a blog at www.robertmooney.blogspot.com . Have a look if you want to?

    ReplyDelete