Monday, February 8, 2010

New Future Plan?


So today the college I'am hoping to go to has a study abroad program where I can live an go to college in Germany.I knew that they had these programs but I didn't know if the colleges I wanted to go to had it.So today I found out for sure they have it,and I'm so excited!I'am going to college here in Texas.I'am going to major in Nursing and Minor in German and Spanish.So I will have a double Minor.I know it will be alot to take on,but it's not like I'm learning Spanish and German for the first time.I have been learning Spanish from my dad's side of the family and school for 5 years.And I have been learning German from the other side of my family for 4 years.So I'am so excited for this great opportunity.And hopefully I'am able to get into this program so I can live in Germany for one year.That,I think would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment