Saturday, January 29, 2011

Going..?

So I have been waiting, it seems like forever, but I received an acceptance letter from the school of my choice! Now that the acceptance part is over, it is time for me to start worrying about scholarships and grants. But what is really on my mind is getting to Germany this summer. I know I can do it, but obviously no one else thinks I can. I don't see the reasoning in not letting me go. I have to say sorry for me liking living in Germany, because supposedly it is a crime to like moving off *sarcasm *. Well let's hope I can make it through this. I don't mean to be a downer, but I don't know what I'll do if I don't get to go. But on a positive note dance competition is right around the corner and I must say my team is doing amazing! I think we are going to do awesome at competition! I'm also excited about my solo I'm doing at competition. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time! Well let's see what February brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment